I’ve always been passionate about literature and theatre. I kept a notebook since the age of 6 and loved to act in school plays. So I ended up studying both: English Literature at King’s College, Cambridge and then theatre at the Ecole Jacques Lecoq, Paris.
I’ve been a francophile since I was a teenager so after theatre school I stayed on in France. I’ve now been working as a bilingual voiceover artist in Paris for over eight years. My voice is used for all kinds of things – museum audio guides, documentaries, radio plays, video games, language methods…
You’ll find me in a studio almost every week of the year but you can also see me reading my own poetry and prose in bookshops and small venues across Paris.
When I became a mum I got really interested in children’s literature and was inspired to write my own stories. They sat in a drawer for a long time until I met Geoff Chong and we started to collaborate together.
Monkeyboy and Gogobird is the first book in what we hope will be a whole series of books.
Here’s a bit more about me if you’re interested!
‘Glittery City’, a collection of poems published by Corrupt Press.
- Her writing has also appeared in
- Storytelling/cabaret/poetry events
- Plays and Performance
- Lancelot or How to be a Knight, Sylvia Montfont Theatre, Paris and schools tour – author and director
- Hairy Tales and Furry Stories, written by Rosanna Lowe, actor in schools tour
- Arabian Nights, Forest Forge, actor
- Twelfth Night, Macbeth, Orange Tree Theatre, actor
- Au Revoir Les Enfants, Tour de Force, actor
- Drama Teacher
– Ecole Alsacienne, Paris
– Institut de la Tour
- Educational Recordings
Recorded many English language methods for Larousse, Nathan, Bordas, Hachette…